Callahan Advisors (Houston, TX) Seeking Senior Client Service Associate
Senior Client Service Associate – Independent RIA
Callahan Advisors, LLC, a family firm with approximately $800MM AUM, located in Houston, is looking for an experienced Senior Client Service Associate to join the team. The right candidate will join a team that prides itself on outstanding client service, sophisticated technology, and personalized investment advice. The role is a sales support position, providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Investment Advisors. This position is in office.
– Licensing not required but is accepted
– Undergraduate degree preferred but not required
– Schwab experience preferred but not required
– Financial software knowledge required: CRM, Portfolio Management, Client Portal
– Expert attention to detail
– Minimum of three years’ experience in an investment operations support role
– Strong client service, communication, time management, and organizational skills
– Extensive experience with talking with and helping clients
– Prepare all account opening paperwork
– Perform regular maintenance for existing clients including money movement
– Continually search for ways to improve processes to maximize efficiency
– Assist with incoming phone calls
– Follow up on NIGOs and ensure issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
– Assist with quarterly client reporting
– Assist with quarterly trading
Compensation is $70k ‐ $100k, commensurate with experience. The package is salary, plus potential bonus,
health insurance and 401K with match.
To apply for this position, please forward resume to dmedcalf@callahan‐advisors.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristics as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.