Filled! — Canby Financial Advisors (Boston Metrowest) is seeking a Client Service Manager
Canby Financial Advisors provides financial planning, investment management, and retirement services to help guide individuals, families and retirement plan participants successfully through every stage of life. Right now, we’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated financial professional to join our Client Service team in our Framingham office.
As a Client Service Manager, you will be the everyday point of contact for clients who work with our six Advisors, providing timely support on a variety of financial planning and investment management-related responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing for client review meetings by gathering client data, updating financial plans, generating investment reports, and identifying opportunities to help them
- Responding to clients’ questions and requests in a timely manner
- Opening new accounts
- Facilitating cash transactions
- Providing tax documents and other reports as needed
- Placing trades in clients’ accounts under the direction of Advisors
You’re an ideal candidate for this role if you have:
- A BA or BS degree
- At least three years’ experience in the financial services industry
- A basic understanding of investment and financial planning concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage many different tasks every day
- A strong commitment to delivering the highest level of service to clients ranging from millennials to retirees
Canby Financial offers a congenial, collaborative, small company work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package, including healthcare and dental insurance and a 401(k) plan with immediate vesting of employer matching contributions.
Canby Financial Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.