Filled! — F.L. Putnam (Wolfeboro, NH) Seeking Investment Advisor
Investment Advisor F.L.Putnam Investment Management Company is looking to add an Investment Advisor to its staff in our Wolfeboro, NH office. Please submit resumes for consideration to Kristen Madden email@example.com.
– Establish asset allocation targets, transition portfolios and determine most appropriate investment solutions to meet client needs.
– Build and manage investments to established Investment Policy Statements for each client.
– Manage all investment related aspects of client relationships.
– Engage with the firm’s strategic planning process and contribute to key initiatives.
– Participate in firm committees and contribute in every way to making the firm better.
– Work directly with the Client Advisor and Account Officer team members as part of a three-person client team to align investment solutions with financial planning goals and objectives.
– Work with Portfolio Analysts (trading and implementation support) to implement investment strategies.
– Use F.L.Putnam approved investment solutions to meet client needs.
– Use internal technology as well as Salesforce CRM and Orion to meet client service requirements.
– Participate in Investment Policy and Investment Advisory Committees.
– Maintain an in-depth understanding of compliance, regulatory and departmental policies, and procedures.
– Attract new clients to the firm.
– Elicit referrals from existing firm clients through exceptional client service.
– Assist in new business presentations for inbound referrals.
– Assume existing relationships as part of a 3-person team in the role of Investment Advisor.
– Revenue responsibility and new revenue developed.
– Client retention and satisfaction.
– Execution of marketing plan and other strategic projects.
– Development of the careers of those mentored.
– Adherence to Investment Policy Statements and use of approved investment solutions.
– Demonstrated history of working with client to meet their investment objectives.
– Providing feedback and improving the performance of other professionals.
– Comfort supporting new business development effort.
– Ability to work closely with others as part of a team across the F.L.Putnam footprint.
– Highly versed with all facets of asset allocation and investment advisory services.
– Experience with Salesforce and Orion a plus.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills to build and strengthen client relationships.
Degrees and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree, CFA® designation helpful
– 7 -10 years’ experience working in an RIA or bank private client investment role.
– 7 – 10 years’ experience working directly with clients in comparable role to Investment Advisor or equivalent experience.
– Comprehensive health benefits
– 401K Plan with employer contributions and profit-sharing contributions.
– Attractive location living in a lakeside summer resort community.