Fairfield Financial Advisors (Wellesley, MA) Seeking an Investment Services Manager
Fairfield Financial Advisors, Ltd is a registered investment advisory firm headquartered in Wellesley, MA. We are a female-owned, independent, fee-only firm providing investment advisory services to individuals and families.
As a small team of professionals, we strive for quality, kindness and integrity throughout our work – and we are looking for our next team member. If you are knowledgeable in investment management operations, enjoy warmly engaging clients while delivering professional service and like being part of a collaborative team, we’d love to meet you.
The Investment Services Manager is a primary point of contact for both external clients and internal team members.
A main focus is to manage the day to day operations. You will regularly communicate with our clients, their service providers, and our custodian (Charles Schwab), anticipating questions or delivering timely clarifications.
You will thrive in this position if you enjoy attending to the details of our clients’ investment needs, as well as having a mastery of the underlying systems and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Coordinate and provide accurate, timely and effective support for clients, including processing account paperwork, maintaining client files and following-up activity to assure client satisfaction.
* Prioritize work flow and assign projects to other associates, as needed
* Coordinate the onboarding process
* Respond to clients’ questions and requests in a timely manner
* Coordinate with clients’ service providers, such as estate attorneys, CPAs, and trustees, and other parties.
* Oversee general office responsibilities (liaison with bill-payer, vendor selections, order office supplies & oversee office operations).
* Maintain client service and compliance files in a document management system, as well as paper records.
* Stay abreast of technological and professional trends to better meet client needs.
* Comply with all company and site policies and procedures.
* Keen attention to detail
* Strong client service mindset and good organizational skills
* Strong sense of operational and compliance risk management
* Ability to work independently and efficiently in a high energy environment, often on several simultaneous tasks for multiple parties
* Exhibits professionalism, strong work ethic and a high degree of personal integrity given role’s contact with sensitive client information
* Microsoft Office Products mainly Word, Excel and Outlook
* Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies
Education / Experience
- Bachelor degree required – finance or accounting, preferred
- 5+ years in financial services or accounting experience
- Expertise with the Envestnet/Tamarac Platform for advisors and Charles Schwab as a custodian
- Familiarity with estate matters, trusts, donor-advised funds, and pension plans, a plus
- Position Type: Full Time
- Office located in Wellesley, MA. Eventual remote arrangements, after a period of satisfactory training, is possible
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual contribution to 401(k) plan, health insurance benefits, flexible vacation policy, paid holidays
If this position sounds interesting to you, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org