Fonte Financial Advisors (Virtual/Remote) Seeking Client Service Associate
Fonte Financial Advisors is a rapidly growing Registered Investment Advisory firm located in Carlsbad, California with a satellite office in Denver, Colorado. Our firm specializes in comprehensive wealth management with strategic thinking at the core of our discipline and philosophy. Our mission is to provide clarity for our client’s financial future, often coming after a time of transition, such as post-divorce and retirement.
- We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who considers themselves to be resourceful, detailed-oriented, and passionate about providing high-quality client service.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal & written), and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, & Teams)
- Above-average computer literacy & software skills and proficiency with learning new software.
- Adept at taking responsibility for errors and immediately taking action to rectify and learn from them.
While you’ll be working with our entire team, this is primarily an administrative support role for our Lead Advisor and Financial Planner. Day-to-day tasks will include scheduling client meetings, general client correspondence, client onboarding, preparing & sending custodial paperwork, and tracking follow-up items. The CSA may also assist with one-off operational projects as needed, such as data updates within our portfolio management platform or creating efficient workflow processes within our CRM.
Our team is small but mighty – we stay as efficient as possible by utilizing technology in all aspects of our business. To be successful in this position, candidates must be computer savvy and consider themselves capable of learning new software quickly, or already have experience with technology such as Redtail CRM, Schwab, DocuSign, Calendly, and/or LaserApp.
This position has the opportunity to become full-time with career growth within the firm. We’d love to learn more about your future goals (now and as they continue to develop) for the potential to move into more advanced Client Service roles or to explore other Financial Planning pathways. There are no sales or business development requirements for this position.
Education and Experience
- Prior client service experience, specifically in an office setting required.
- Certification or college degree in finance, wealth management, or financial planning, or are currently pursuing a degree in any of the aforementioned fields is a plus. Prior experience in this type of role in lieu of a degree is also acceptable.
- Having 1+ years of experience working in a bank, brokerage, or similar financial institution environment is a plus.
- Prior experience with Redtail CRM and Schwab Advisor Center is preferred. Experience with eMoney, Calendly, DocuSign, LaserApp, and Black Diamond is a plus.
Hours & Compensation: 10-15 hours a week, with full-time potential in the future. Compensation is $20-$25/hour DOE.
Please email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client Service Associate”, along with responses to the following questions:
- Why you are a good fit for this position and our firm
- Provide examples of anything that highlights you or your past work regarding the skills & qualifications we’re looking for
- Why you’re interested in working in the wealth management/financial advisory space.