Forme Financial (New York, NY) Seeks REMOTE Operations Manager
About Forme Financial
Forme is the first financial advisory purpose-built to meet physicians’ wealth needs. 🩺
Two years of research with nearly 200 physicians have proven that financial planning and wealth management is stuck in the 20th century and physicians deserve better. Forme is here to fix that. We exist to liberate physicians – from residency through to retirement – from financial stress so they can focus on what they do best. Our ambition is to deliver unique and first-in-kind financial products, highly personalized around physician needs and delivered in a comprehensive, coordinated and automated way. 🙌
Forme is backed by Juxtapose, a unique VC that has successfully launched more than 20 businesses across healthcare and technology over the last 25 years. Most recently these include Tend, Orchard, and Care/of.
About the role:
This role will be the primary connection between Forme financial advisor team and firm headquarters, primarily focused on a cross-functional team including Operations, Marketing, and Compliance. The ideal candidate will have experience with the day-to-day operations of an advisory firm’s front office and back office processes. This role will be critical in understanding the client experience and advisor experience, and also utilize tools such as the firm’s CRM, portfolio accounting system, and proprietary technology to document, analyze and improve the experience of Forme’s advisors and clients. Additionally, this role will be responsible for new account review processes, ensuring all clients and forms are in good order in firm books & records.
- Build and maintain operational processes relative to lead tracking, client onboarding, and ongoing client service.
- Provide training to new and existing team members, with a primary focus on advisors and support staff, on expected use and best practices relative to the firm’s CRM, Portfolio Accounting system, custodial systems, and the firm’s proprietary software.
- Work with various members of firm leadership to understand any data reporting requirements utilizing mastery knowledge of front and back office systems to ensure data integrity and accurate reporting.
- Support the firm’s growth by identifying opportunities for process improvement/automation, system integration, and training needs.
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource and escalation path for the advisor team on matters relating to client and account service issues
- Work closely with the Compliance and Trading Operations team in growing a scalable, efficient department operating in an ever-evolving regulatory environment.
- 3+ years of experience in RIA Operations is a must
- Salesforce power user experience strongly preferred, prior experience with Practifi’s Salesforce managed package ideal, but not required
- Working knowledge of Fidelity Wealthscape and Orion Advisor Technology is preferred
- A drive to always learn new things, question the status quo, and dig into the details.
- Thrives when working autonomously with little direct supervision, while still able to collaborate with team members across the organization
- A drive to fix what is wrong in the financial services industry and a belief that a strong operations department is critical to the success of the firm
🚀 Bonus Points
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup with strong traction (substantial funding, tremendous growth, and many happy customers). At the same time, we are still small enough that you can have a meaningful impact and play a massive role in shaping our company culture.
- Employer-sponsored health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Free One Medical membership and access to TalkSpace
- Equity compensation
- 401k + 4% match
- Remote working flexibility
- Flexible paid time off