Filled! — Keeler & Nadler Family Wealth (Dublin, OH) Seeking Client Service Associate
Title: Client Service Associate
Reports to: Director of Operations
Status: Full Time
Open Date: May 1, 2023
Keeler & Nadler Family Wealth is seeking a Client Service Associate (CSA) to assist our team of five financial advisors and three operations staff. Primary duties include keeping client investment and asset records accurate and up to date in our financial planning software (RightCapital and BlackDiamond); preparing materials for client review meetings; taking meeting notes and updating our CRM (Redtail); executing trades and money movement through our custodian (Charles Schwab); and assisting operations staff with client paperwork.
We have a centralized organizational setup, so the CSA would report to the Director of Operations at time of hire.
There are opportunities for career advancement through either the advisory or operations career paths.
This is a full-time position at our office in Dublin, Ohio.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Senior Financial Advisor(s) in creating financial plans and client reviews
- Take meeting minutes during client meetings and develop a list of action items
- Help Senior Financial Advisor(s) delegate those action items to the appropriate parties
- Maintain client and prospect information in financial planning software
- Research issues, products and strategies for client situations
- Execute trades in client accounts
- Initiate money movements in client accounts
- Assist operations team with client account paperwork origination and processing
- Answer basic questions for clients via email or phone
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- At least two (2) years’ experience working in financial services
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with CRM software
- Proficiency with financial planning software
- Proficiency with investment management software
- Willingness to learn existing firm processes, diligently follow firm processes, and constructively suggest improvements
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and based on experience and qualifications
- Annual bonus based on firm and individual goals
- Benefits include 401k with company contributions, profit sharing, cash balance pension plan, client referral bonus, paid health insurance, paid disability insurance, gym membership and
home internet reimbursement, and company-paid education, training and licensing.
- Half-day workday on Fridays
About Keeler & Nadler Family Wealth
Keeler & Nadler Family Wealth is a comprehensive wealth management firm located in Dublin, Ohio. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class advice and strategies to our clients and families. This starts with our people. We strive for a family-like and collaborative workplace all focused on the same thing: being “Invested in our clients’ best interest.”
To learn more about the firm and team, visit our website at: www.keelernadler.com
This position is open until filled.
Interested applicants should send their resumes with a cover letter to email@example.com.