Larson Network Services (Lakeland, FL) looking for President & COO
Larson Network Services:
– Mission Statement: “Empowering Our Network Companies to Flourish”
– Vision Statement: “To Be The Value-Added, One-Stop Resource for Our Network Companies”
– Passion: “Growing businesses by allowing them to focus on their clients.”
Reporting to the CEO of Larson Financial Holdings and partnering with the affiliate presidents, the President and COO of LNS will be responsible for carrying out the vision, mission and goals established for a service business that includes providing services in: Human Resources, Finance, Technology, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, (and potentially in the future Turnkey Asset Management, General Insurance Agency, and Retirement Planning).
Specific responsibilities include:
– Lead executive team of Directors in various service verticals.
– Identify value-creating services for the Presidents of companies that are the customers of LNS
– Develop staff, ensuring cross training, and protecting institutional knowledge Strategy
– Assist the affiliate presidents on all operational and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations to the president based on financial analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation, and revenue/expense analysis.
– Participate in the ongoing strategic planning process as an integral member of the executive management team. This includes participating in weekly Level 10 meetings as well as providing monthly financial reports and business information to the executive directors of all
– Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the overall Larson Financial Holdings goals.
– Oversee budgeting, and the implementation of department budgets, to monitor progress and present operational metrics both internally and externally of each affiliate. Determine policies and procedures for maintaining the budget and have a plan for spending approval, etc.- – — Understanding of our technology needs and ability to oversee all aspects of ways to grow an efficient and scalable technology platform while maximizing human capital.
– Review all formal finance procedures and processes recommending improvements to the systems in place and managing the systems going forward.
– Understand the role Compliance plays for Registered Investment Advisory firms and Broker Dealers.
The President and COO will be a seasoned and mature leader with at least 12-15 years of broad financial services industry experience, followed by experience leading people and a fast-paced service company. They will ideally have experience managing back office services
for an RIA, Broker Dealer or financial services companies.
The President and COO will have the following experience and attributes:
o A minimum of a bachelor degree; a CFP/CPA or an MBA would be a plus.
o Technologically proficient; must have a deep understanding of the intersection between technology and organizational support services.
o Will be required to not only manage others, but also deliver on projects independently as well.
o Mature and proactive, with evidence of having worked with an entrepreneurial Chief Executive Officer of a national organization.
o Demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting.
o Skill in examining, developing, reengineering, and recommending back office support services alternatives to various processes and procedures system wide.
o Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
o A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality. Needs to be a team player who is committed to lifelong learning.
o A hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment.
o An effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills.
o Strong commitment to developing team members.
Any interested parties can contact President@LarsonFinancial.com.