Parcion Private Wealth (Bellevue, WA) seeking Client Experience Manager
Parcion Private Wealth is looking for a dynamic individual to assist in our firm’s promise to help clients reach their goals and aspirations. We are seeking an experienced Client Service Associate (referred to at Parcion as Client Experience Manager or CEM) to join our firm. The CEM works closely with our Relationship Managers and Advisors to diligently craft every aspect of the client experience. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, service driven, master of organization who exemplifies our firm’s Core Values and delivers results. If this sounds like you, this is your opportunity to contribute to the continued success of a fast-growing Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) and boutique virtual family office.
Our mission at Parcion is to champion wealth creators, entrepreneurs, innovators, and their families by guiding them through life-changing liquidity events and help maximize the positive impact they have on their communities and the world. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The Client Experience Manager is one of the firm’s most critical client relationship team members. The CEM’s primary focus is to manage the day to day operations and provide support on all matters pertaining to client relations and account administration. The CEM assists by developing and nurturing client and team relationships, training and mentoring entry level associates, and continuously assessing current processes and suggesting or implementing process changes to improve the team’s overall efficiency. The CEM is readily accessible to clients, leadership, and the broader Parcion Family Office Network for any issues requiring escalation, assistance, or expertise.
Day to day:
** Primary contact for client onboarding, account administration, online tools & technology, over the phone support, and client meeting scheduling.
** Maintain and monitor internal databases and electronic files consistent with policies and procedures.
** Manage projects and oversee entry level team members’ assigned tasks.
** Continue to develop technical knowledge and expertise in all areas of the business through internal training.
** Be an expert in every aspect of the Client Experience.
Required and Preferred Experience and Skills:
• 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably with an RIA or boutique firm.
• Highly motivated, results-driven self-starter capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to time sensitive deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly technology proficient. This role will require extensive use of MS office tools, CRM and performance reporting software.
• Strong client service DNA. Ability to interact with Ultra High Net Worth clients in a confident and professional manner.
• Strong sense of operational and compliance risk management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to simplify complex financial concepts and explain them to clients.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized: Able to work with multiple people (some in person and some virtually), while keeping track of tasks and deadlines so all team goals are achieved.
• Experience working for an SEC Registered Investment Adviser and Certified Financial Planner Practitioner, CFP®.
• Ability to prioritize and adjust quickly.
• Demonstrated experience in preparing and interpreting financial information.
• Help coordinate and provide accurate, timely, and effective support for clients, including processing account paperwork and addressing client inquires.
o Process and follow up on account paperwork, set up client accounts, maintain client files and records, and generate appropriate statements and reports.
o Provide administrative support in completion of onboarding process for new client relationships.
o Promptly and effectively address client inquiries and requests.
o Research and resolve problems while escalating opportunities to the advisors.
o Complete ACH, wire and check requests for clients.
• Provide assistance to the Partner, completing a broad variety of administrative tasks, including fielding non-client related phone calls; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; maintaining client meeting and call schedule, arranging team activities, compiling documents and maintaining SOPs.
• Initiate and/or participate in projects or initiatives with the intent of continual improvement in processes and client experiences.
• Utilize Salesforce CRM to record all operational activities related to clients.
• Special Projects: Oversee and manage special projects which could include strategic client, COI and/or family office network development, fee reconciliation, philanthropic efforts, and the integration of 3rd party software, such as Salesforce (CRM) or other applications.
• Creation of meeting materials for prospective and current clients
• Participate in team duties including one or more of the following:
o process department mail
o Assist with client events
• Assist with firm-wide initiatives as assigned
Additional Details, Benefits, and Perks:
• Full-time position / exempt status
• Competitive salary and incentive bonus structure based on experience
• Full benefits package including, health, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
• 15 days of paid time-off, plus all market holidays, and philanthropy days
• Block vacation bonus after year one
• Employee and client referral bonuses
• Snacks, drinks, and some meals provided
• Regular team offsites, including annual team retreat
• Access to multiple exclusive industry and non-industry related events throughout the year
• Access to Parcion Family Office Network vendors and preferred pricing discounts
To apply please visit parcionpw.com/careers