Sequoia Financial Group (Akron, OH) seeking Servicing Advisor
Summary of the position
The Servicing Advisor is responsible for developing and executing on client relationship, financial and investment plans in collaboration with Managing Advisors and other service team members to provide an exceptional client experience. The position is client-facing with the objectives of enriching lives while earning trust, building plans and delivering results. In this role, the advisor may be the primary client relationship manager or may work in a support role with the lead advisor, depending on individual client circumstances.
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of client engagements as a member of a client service team.
- Identifying and recommending appropriate asset management, financial and estate planning advice to deliver a great client experience.
- Proactively maintain client relationships through excellent client service.
- Assist or lead in the collection of financial planning data, while working with the Wealth Planning Department (WPD) to develop financial plans.
- Assist or lead in the creation of asset management reports to be delivered to clients. The servicing advisor may play a lead or support role in delivering these reports.
- Display professional communication skills with responses to clients, advisors, and team members by phone, email, and written communications.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for client relationships.
- Coordinate with our external and internal team members to follow up on and execute advice items in a timely manner.
- Utilize Salesforce for documentation and processing of client data, tasks, financial accounts and policy adherence
- Supervise and coordinate the preparation of meeting materials, including agendas, planning analyses, and investment materials.
- Draft summary emails following client meetings, clarifying understandings and outlining steps for implementation.
- Manage meeting follow up, including coordination of internal and external resources; responsible for making sure client objectives are completed.
- Attend and participate in client meetings as required.
- Complete client meeting notes and follow up tasks as required.
- Coordinate the execution of trade orders with the Asset Management Department (AMD)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Develop a deeper technical expertise in general financial knowledge.
- Identify additional planning or asset management opportunities in existing client relationships.
- Assist the lead advisor in the preparation and delivery of business development materials.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Economics, Finance or related field
- CFP achieved or working towards
- Minimum three years of experience in Client Advisory role, five or more years preferred
- Technical knowledge of all aspects of comprehensive financial planning; including: cash management, income tax planning, insurance, education planning, retirement planning, estate planning, and risk management
- Previous experience working with financial planning software and planning deliverables
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite and Client Relationship Management system such as Salesforce
- Strong organization and time management skills; effectively able to handle multiple projects and prioritize to meet established deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to find creative solutions to problems, devise strategies, and propose solutions
- Self-starter and able to perform job duties with little supervision
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to work independently as well as collaborate with team members
- Commitment to efficiently and effectively using provided technology in the service of clients and engagement of colleagues
- Competitive compensation with robust benefits package