Socius Family Office (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) seeking Client Service Specialist
Job Title: Client Service Specialist
Location: 200 E Las Olas Blvd, Suite 1550 Ft. Lauderdale Fl 33301
Status: Full Time/Salaried
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
The Client Service Specialist provides administrative support to the firm and its Advisors. The Client Service Specialist will be responsible for various administrative, clerical, and client service processes that fulfill the day to day needs of the firm’s advisors and clients. The Client Service Specialist will also fulfill receptionist duties and oversee scheduling in the firm’s Florida office.
Client Service Specialist Duties and Family Office Support
• Mail processing, including the collection, sorting, and data entry of bills into the firm’s accounts payable system.
• Organization and maintenance of client documents and files.
• Organization, gathering, input, and maintenance of client data in the firm’s Client Relationship Management system.
• Preparation of new account paperwork for bank and brokerage accounts across the firm’s multiple custodians.
• Processing of account maintenance requests (address updates, statement coordination, etc.)
• Preparation of client information requests and data gathering as needed. (Furnishment of tax documents to CPAs, etc.)
• Review and maintenance of daily bank balances to ensure sufficient liquidity for the firm’s clients.
• Answering of main phone line during business operating hours.
• Greeting visitors, preparing for meetings, and assisting with office supply needs.
• 1-2 years financial services experience in an administrative or client service role.
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
• Excellent computer skills, strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook). Experience with Salesforce and Bill.com preferred.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and a strong understanding of business etiquette.
• A team player that possesses the ability to work independently.
• Ability to maintain focus while carrying out repetitive tasks.
• Superb attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
• Base salary between $40K- $45K annually.
• Vacation/PTO per firm policy.
• 401(k) plan with company match.
• Benefits package including health and dental plans.
Interested? Contact KAYLYN MELIA, email@example.com.