Venturi Private Wealth (Austin, TX) Seeking Director of Operations
Venturi Private Wealth, based in Austin, is one of the fastest growing wealth management firms in one of the fastest growing cities in America. Join our vibrant Austin office and help deliver the type of client service that has caught the attention of Forbes (Best in State Wealth Advisors), Financial Times (FT 300 Top Financial Advisers), Austin Business Journal (Fast50) and many others.
The Director of Operations is a key hire who will be responsible for developing a standardized, systematized operational infrastructure to allow the firm to continue scaling. This individual will have 7+ years of experience in both leading an operational team and building the infrastructure in a growing independent advisory firm. This position will have indirect support staff and will be heavily involved in understanding and working within the primary systems to define and refine the configurations.
Additionally, (s)he will be instrumental in collaborating with the various groups to define the BP hand-offs between groups and determining which can be systematized.
- Work with the teams (advisory, investment, client service, operations) to map current business processes and develop operations manual
- Evaluate current platform, benchmark vendors to industry standards, and identify any opportunities for improvement in vendor stack
- Oversee the configuration of tools and software to automate workflows and ensure client activities are handled in a consistent, timely, and compliant manner
- Responsible for data maintenance, standardized review reports, integrations, user roles/permissions, account onboarding, and system settings for core Reporting, Trading, and CRM systems
- Accountable for supervising, mentoring, training, and development of operation associates
- Work with Venturi management team to identify, define, and regularly report on core business metrics and dimensions
- Oversee office IT services (with outsourced provider) and ensure cybersecurity program aligns with industry best practices
- Develop necessary system infrastructure for successful integration of future offices and advisors
- Perform required compliance functions in coordination with CCO
- 7+ years of investment and client advisory operations experience in the wealth management industry
- Project management experience
- Experience with RIA reporting/trading software, CRM products (Salesforce preferred), financial planning software, and custodial websites (Fidelity) is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive compensation based on experience
Work Location: Austin, TX, Hybrid
- Excellent Pay & Benefits
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Growth Oriented Company
- PTO and family leave
- Work Life Balance
- Career Development
- Other Benefits & Perks
To apply, interested candidates should email email@example.com with their resume.