Waterway Wealth Management (The Woodlands, TX) Seeking Director of Operations
Director of Operations
WHO WE ARE:
Waterway Wealth Management is a fee only financial planning and investment firm located in The Woodlands, TX. We are a growing firm seeking a Director of Operations with 10 years of experience to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Waterway Wealth Management focuses on providing a high-touch relationship to a small number of high-net-worth families. We enjoy close relationships and impact all aspects of our clients’ lives. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
WHO WE WANT:
The Director of Operations plays a crucial role in the smooth functioning of the office. With overall responsibility for day-to-day operations, the Director of Operations must be able to work effectively with our clients as well as other team members on the Operation, Investment and Planning Teams.
- Oversee the day-to-day business operations of the firm to align with firm’s strategy and goals.
- Manage the implementation and progress of firm strategic priorities.
- Provide leadership and team building that furthers the overall firm culture.
- Manage firm technology operations, including CRM optimization and technology coordination.
- Assist in development and implementation of the firm’s compliance program.
- Directly manage client servicing and operational associates, including the hiring, training, management, and development of those individuals.
- Ensure seamless delivery of all aspects of the client experience including:
- New client onboarding, client service, and feedback.
- Oversee efficient and accurate creation and processing of new account forms.
- Manage client service process to ensure timely and accurate responses.
- Ensure operations team provides concierge service for top-tier clients in person, in writing, and over the phone.
- Manage quarterly billing and reporting processes for the firm.
- Assist in the firm’s overall talent strategy:
- Work with the CEO to identify the operational and structural needs of the organization as the firm evolves.
- Conduct regular team member reviews.
- Assist with reviewing, modifying and implementing company policies and procedures.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Proven experience as Director of Operations with a strong track record of leading, developing and managing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and operate within tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations preferably in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of the securities industry’s rules and regulations is a plus.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
This position requires your presence in the office. This is NOT a remote position.
Waterway Wealth Management offers a base salary, bonus potential, 401(k) plus matching, health benefits, and a potential for career growth with a great working environment. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational and focused on healthy living. For more information about our company, please visit our website https://waterwaywealth.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested? Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org